With new Cirrus HL recycled synthetic insulation, our Cirrus Vest provides core warmth while retaining excellent breathability and ease of movement.
The Cirrus Vest is a quick-drying insulated gilet for easy-access warmth during winter walks and cold days at the crag. Designed as a mountain all-rounder, it features a tightly woven recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum shell with DWR coating for excellent resistance to wind and weather. It also features new recycled high-loft Cirrus HL insulation for reliable warmth and protection when wet. Developed with the use of thermal imaging, Cirrus HLs down-like polyester structures are twice as durable as standard Cirrus insulation for all-day core warmth without clumping or cold spots. The Cirrus Vest features elasticated armholes and an adjustable hem for an active fit, as well as harness-friendly handwarmer pockets, with a built-in stuff sack for rapid layering in changeable weather.
Lightweight and packable, the quick-drying Cirrus Vest is a true multi-purpose gilet for easy-grab, low-maintenance insulation, whatever your day in the mountains brings.
- Full length front YKK zip
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Adjustable hem
- elasticated armhole for warmth and comfort
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (125g / 4.4oz Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining