If you need quick-grab down insulation with easy packability and complete freedom of movement, the Electron Pro Vest is the perfect three-season mountain companion.
The Electron Pro Vest comes into its own whenever rapid insulation is required. The lightweight outer shell is built from Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a DWR coating for increased weather resistance. It also uses zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction to control down migration, eliminate cold spots and deliver outstanding warmth without unnecessary bulk. Mountain-ready features include a pair of harness-friendly zipped hand pockets, a zipped internal security pocket and a double-ended full-length YKK Natulon zip for comfortable belaying. Additional everyday features include an insulated collar, comfortable elasticated armholes and an adjustable hem.
With 20D fabrics, ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down and a weight of just 392g, the new Electron Pro Vest packs into a compact stuff sack for advanced core warmth exactly when you need it.
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK Vislon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (120g Size L)
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included